We have a very dedicated staff.
The mission of the NCNAA is to acquire collegiate placement for Native American student athletes.
- by reaching Native American student athletes attending reservation high schools and urban high schools. Applicants must provide proof of CDIB to be eligible.
- by endorsing qualified Native American student athletes based on his/her athletic and academic accomplishments combined.
- by directly assisting the student athlete throughout the application process.
- by actively being the liaison between the high school and collegiate levels.
- by collaborating with Athletic Directors at the high schools and colleges/universities.
"The strength of the NCNAA is that we are connecting people nationwide."
NCNAA Program Director Sioux & Arikara Nation of
the Three Affiliated Tribes
The vision of the NCNAA is to see more Native Americans in collegiate sports.
- to provide the stepping stones by which more Native Americans are ultimately in professional sports.
- to build a coalition of high schools and colleges/universities working together and networking in the best interest of Native American student athletes.
The NCNAA is a division of the National Coalition of Native American College Placement Services ® visit us at
501(c)(3) non-profit organization EIN# 45-3802735
Donate or Sponsor an event